High Paid Recruiter Mastery L1
Why this Recruitment Job Search Course?
Today, Many Recruiters feel recruitment career cannot help them to achieve a their dream salary. Whereas there are many recruiters who are already on the dream salary and growing their career.
Leslie has vision to help Recruiters to become highly paid resource by helping them crack strategic interviews with TOP MNC companies
Who can Enroll for this Course?
Anybody who is Talent Acquisition or Recruitment who wants to achieve BIG in their career and grow faster in their career should enroll this course
Recruiters who are seeking for a Job change should enroll this course to maximize their opportunities
What we teach in this course?
- As mentioned above, this course is uniquely designed to help recruiters to get their dream Jobs
- In this course , You will learn the type Interview questions asked in Interviews
- Universally Accepted technique of Interviewing
- You will learn all Real Interview questions asked in MNC companies
Benefits of this Course :
- Complete Practical Training
- Personalized coaching for each one.
- Complete Job Assistance till you get the dream Job
- 24/7 Job Search Assistance
- Job Referrals
What Will I Learn?
- This Program is combination of Online Self Paced & Live Program.
- This is a Complete Practical Training to Address your Job Search Problems specifically for recruitment roles
Topics for this course
Welcome & Context Setting
Lets Set your Goal00:00:00
Tools – Resume00:00:00
JD & Interviewer Profile Understanding00:00:00
Analyze JD & Interviewer00:00:00
Importance to Expand your Skill00:00:00
Presenting in an Interview00:00:00
Types of Interview Questions00:00:00
Using STAR Technique00:00:00
About the instructor
Course content was informative and improves your knowledge. For me, the educative part is section:11, which gives edge-over Others Tools/Tips to speed up your job search The syllabus has complete purpose and aim to crack interview. The instructor has been successful in ensuring easy understanding of the content and essence. The idea of presentation (both audio and visuals) are at good pacing with right examples